The Language of Leadership
Effective leaders are effective communicators who have mastered the language of leadership. Leaders use language differently—they know how to harness the emotional, motivational, and literal power of words.
- 1-days (Premium)
- Half-day (Essentials)
- Also available: Shorter introductory session on Behavioral styles and teamwork.
During this seminar, you will:
- Learn the three primary functions of effective leadership
- Understand the differences between leading and managing
- Harness the power of content and delivery to reach and motivate
- Track your performance in the eight vital areas for aligning and empowering followers
This seminar is for you if your organization is looking for an enlightening, powerful, field-tested leadership seminar that leads to results.
What participants say:
“I learned many definitions of a leader and manager and what it means to manage versus lead. Great handouts. Excellent. Very polished. Humor added appropriately. Great audience response.”
“(I gained) a focused review of leadership principles and challenges; the distinction between leading and managing. Examples, audience involvement, organization, pacing, were excellent.”
Past International President, Toastmasters International