Talent and Commitment are Critical to Success.
These Trusted associates are available to assist you.
Tony Crocamo uses the power of storytelling to help others communicate effectively and memorably with clients and co-workers. He also helps businesses integrate mindfulness techniques into the workplace to reduce stress, improve performance, and increase productivity. His Topics include:
- The Myth of Multitasking – A Simple Approach to Getting Things Right
- The Storytelling Connection – Why it Works and How to make it work for you
- PowerPoint’s Primary Pitfall – Use PowerPoint without Defeating Its Power
- Communicate and Connect – Using Stories and Humor to Make Your Points Memorable
- Enough is Enough – The Right Level of Detail to Connect with Your Audience
Tony has collaborated with Dr. Dilip since 2011 on marketing projects, presentation skills, and training workshops. During his 30 year marketing career with international architectural and engineering firms Tony conducted workshops, prepared and delivered sales presentations, addressed public meetings, conferences, and seminars on behalf of A/E firms, consultants, civic groups, non-profits, and professional societies. A past president of the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), Chesapeake, Tony is the Business Development Manager and Trainer for Dr. Dilip LLC. He also serves on the Board of a York County, PA based non-profit that provides non-institutional housing for physically and mentally disabled adults and a Lancaster County, PA non-profit that teaches writing and storytelling techniques to veterans suffering from PTSD.